We recognise that property is an important element of our clients' wealth, whether in the form of second or holiday homes at home and overseas. Commercial property for income and capital growth is also becoming increasingly popular with clients.
While property presents the opportunity to make significant returns, the sector is not without risk. Also owning a portfolio of properties can be complicated and take up a lot of time, especially if you do not live in the same country for most of the year.
In the UK, FBN Private Banking has selected a panel of advisers to assist and help clients navigate their way through this often complex area.
In addition, Property funds are available as an alternative to owning the asset directly.
Our Property Related Services include:
- Buy-to-let Mortgage finance – tailored to the client's circumstances and needs and as Buy-to-let packages from developers
- Property Funds – Giving a wider exposure to real estate sectors and benchmarked to the MSCI World Real Estate Index
- Limited Partnership – Offering participation in specific properties for income and capital
- Introduction to Property Related Advisers – Covering estate and letting agents
Note: Dependent on the underlying provider some of these products and services may not be covered under regulations by the Financial Services Authority.
For more information on any of our services, please contact our Business Development team:
+44 (0)20 7920 4920
Online savings accounts for
UK residents, for further details:
Visit our FirstSave website »
To download any of the following forms or information, simply click on the items you need.
- Application form for personal account opening
- Documentary conditions for opening an account
- Instructions indemnity
- Standard tariff and charges
- You and your money