Be part of the dynamic and exciting African growth story with FBNBank UK
Join one of the largest talent sourcing organizations in Nigeria, across the Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond; a Bank where people are recognized as the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and acknowledges the contribution of its people to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and it is for them that we seek to live up to our corporate values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, respect and ethical behaviour. We are focused on maintaining a culture of doing the right thing every day – for our customers, our shareholders, our employees and the communities in which we do business.
We have a highly skilled, diverse, and internationally experienced leadership team. This senior team are well positioned as respected thought leaders and experts in African trade.
Our employees are all expected to be leaders in their fields of expertise, and together with the senior team, are encouraged to shape the future of FBN Bank UK.
We have over 130 employees working for FBN Bank UK in the subsidiary head office in London and our representative offices in Paris and Nigeria.
We strive to create an inclusive, diverse workforce by having a strong focus on respect for different cultures and perspectives. Through our Mission and Corporate Values, we aim for all our people to feel they are making a positive impact in what they do for FBN UK and are respected by their colleagues.
There are various avenues our employees can be listened to, including an ‘open door’ policy for our employees direct to Senior Management, briefings and feedback at our CEO Town Hall sessions and team meetings.
Our investment in people is paramount, with initiatives focused on enhanced benefits and well-being packages, and an approach that rewards performance on a balanced range of dimensions. We aim to attract the best people in financial services, and encourage continuous professional development to enable our employees to continue to deliver market-leading services to our clients.
Vacancies open to applicants:
Job Description: Credit Monitoring & Control Analyst
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject.
Awards and Accolades
FBN Bank UK
- Best Trade Finance Bank in West Africa – 5 years in a row – Global Trade Review
First Bank of Nigeria
- Named the ‘Best Bank Brand in Nigeria” five times in a row by The Banker Magazine (of the Financial Times Group)
- Best Retail Bank in Nigeria, for the fifth time in a row
- Best Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Number One bank in SME funding
- The only Bank that won the NSE President’s Merit Award a record 13 times
About Our Parent Company
FBN Bank UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of the First Bank of Nigeria Limited, a prestigious bank, with a focus on strong governance and management of risk. The ultimate shareholder of First Bank of Nigeria Limited is FBN Holdings Plc.
First Bank of Nigeria Ltd.:
- Is the premier and largest commercial banking institution in sub-Sharan Africa (ex.South Africa)
- Services over 12 million customer accounts
- Has over 860 business locations in Africa, Middle East and Europe
- Offers a full suite of financial products and services for individuals, SMEs and large corporates
- Focuses on sustainable business, with a first of its kind Sustainability Centre in Nigeria
The FBN group of subsidiaries under FBN Holdings Plc, offer a broad range of products and services across commercial banking, merchant banking, asset management, insurance, private and personal banking in 12 countries (Lagos, Nigeria; London, United Kingdom; Paris, France; Johannesburg, South Africa; Beijing, China; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo, Accra, Ghana; Banjul, Gambia, Conakry, Guinea, Freetown, Sierra Leone and Dakar, Senegal).